Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Easter Fluzzerbunny

Last year, it was spotted eggs...

This year, it's striped eggs!

While exploring an abandoned mineshaft, I came across a pink egg with purple stripes. Remembering the evil block-eating monster that came out of last year's egg, I was curious to see if a different creature would hatch from this striped one. I didn't want to take it home, of course, since last year that resulted in a large hole being eaten out of my house. I decided to stay in the mineshaft for a while.

I set up a temporary camp, and stayed in the general area, mining while I waited for the egg to break.

The egg refused to open, however; although I waited longer than it took for the spotted egg to hatch, this striped one remained unbroken.

Then an idea came to me. Last year, I put the egg on top of my furnace. Maybe this egg needed warmth!

I quickly placed some torches around the egg, then stood back to see if anything would immediately happen.

After about a minute of waiting, particles started coming out of the egg. Then it shattered, and a huge pink bunny jumped out! (Fortunately, I got a screenshot this time, unlike last year when I had to use a bad drawing.)

The bunny ran at me, and I pulled out my sword, expecting it to attack me. Instead, it went straight through me, dealing no damage but clearing my inventory as it went!

I watched as it disappeared down the passageway, then turned around to find a furtherman looking in my chest! Seeing that I had noticed it, the furtherman closed the chest, dropped a book, and disappeared.

I opened my chest and confirmed that my redstone was, as I had expected, missing. Then I picked up the book and read it.


The Fluzzerbunny Exterminators! by the Ghost Warrior

Recently, a plague of fluzzerbunnies has swept across Minecraftia, and it has come to my attention that something needs to be done about this.

That's why I started The Fluzzerbunny Exterminators! With the help of my colleague Mr. Jones, I have embarked on a quest to rid the world of these vile creatures. And it only costs one emerald, plus an additional one for each bunny killed!

(Also, please be nice to Mr. Jones. He is here to help, and will not, for example, leave you trapped in a cave. Alone. In the dark. Without any torches.)



So, as I said last year: if you find multicolored eggs, don't take them home with you! (Or try to hatch them.)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I linked to it in the text (the words "huge pink bunny" are a link), but here's the URL: http://i.imgur.com/HlKdmm6.png
      There's also a screenshot of the egg: http://i.imgur.com/avuHx7k.png

      Delete