Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Porcine Prankster

I usually put pressure plates next to my doors, but only on the inside. So today, when I walked over the pressure plate and out out of my house on one of my singleplayer worlds, I didn't expect it to do anything other than open the door.

Instead, it dumped water on my head! Someone or something had connected the pressure plate to a dispenser, which contained a now-empty bucket. I thought it must have been Dr. Chibawk who did it, so I looked around to see if he had left a message anywhere to taunt me. As I looked around, however, a pig popped out of the ground and shouted, "Sdksdfksfjsdkksdksfjsk!" The chat message said that the pig's name was Patricia Piggleton, and she was wearing Groucho Marx glasses!!

I jumped back in surprise, and Patricia said, "ROFL! I booby-trapped your house, stupid!"

I was angry. "I'm so angry!!!" I typed into the chat, before running at the pig and trying to hit her.

"LOL," said Patricia, and she disappeared back into the ground.

Hoping that the crazy pig wouldn't come back, I put the water back in the bucket, cleaned up the redstone, and went to collect some wood, which is what I had been trying to do in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sort of.
      I mean, it's just as true as pretty much all the other posts on this blog, but I'm sure the pig did that to celebrate April Fools' Day.

      Delete