Sunday, April 20, 2014

Evil Block-Eating Monster

I was exploring a cave today, and I found a colorful, spotted egg. I destroyed, took it back to my house, and placed it on my furnace.

I went mining again.

When I got back to my house, particles were coming out of the egg. Suddenly it broke, and an evil monster jumped out and ate a hole in my house!

I didn't get a screenshot of it, but from what I saw, it looked something like this:



A furtherman teleported into my house, dropped a written book, took my cake, and left.

The book was called Repair-O-Tron Ad, and was by Israphel. Inside, it said:

Is your construction broken? Have trouble with creepers, or evil block-eating monsters? Well, then, MooTech's Repair-O-Tron is for you! With the push of a button, your creations will be restored!

Get one now for only five emeralds!

And, one the last page, it said:

We are not responsible for any malfunctions such as, for example, giving all your diamonds to Dr. Chibawk.


So if you find multicolored eggs, don't take them home with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment