Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rana's Froggy Clothing Shop

(This was originally posted on 2013-06-20)


Another encounter with Dr. Chibawk!


I was searching for a village to trade in, and I was walking through a swamp, when I found a building shaped like Rana's hat. I went into it. There was a "Froggy Outfit" being sold for 4 emeralds, and....Rana's ghost!

She said, "Welcome to Rana's Froggy Clothing Shop! Would you like to to buy some froggy clothes?"

"Umm.... Okay," I said. I dropped four emeralds (which I had brought to trade with villagers), and she dropped the froggy outfit.

"Why are you a ghost?" I asked.

"I was removed from Indev, but Dr. Chibawk brought me back as a ghost."

"Oh, no," I thought. "Dr. Chibawk...."

"Okay," I said. "Bye!" and I walked out. Suddenly, I heard a hissing noise, and smoke came out of the ground. I started run, and then, BOOM!, I was thrown forward by a blast of TNT. I kept running, but then Dr. Chibawk materialized in front of me! And he was wearing froggy clothes!

"Hello, craftykids. I hear that you have been talking with Herobrine, and not paying for potatoes. I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

I quit the world, and used MCEdit to get back to my house. Then I tried on my froggy clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I always assumed it was just because Mojang removed her from the game. :-P

      Delete