Sunday, April 20, 2014

Viney Food

(This was originally posted on 2013-06-07)


It's been a while since I've seen any signs of Dr. Chibawk. But something happened that may be related....

I was exploring. It was nighttime (I was on peaceful, so there weren't monsters). As the moon was getting lower in the sky, I found a village. It was a very unusual village, though. The houses were made out of obsidian, nether bricks, and soul sand.I walked through the village and came upon a building covered in vines, with two block tall redstone lamp structures outside it, and with a glowstone sign above it that said "Viney Food." I pressed a button to open one of the iron doors and went inside. It seemed to be some sort of restaurant. I looked around it. Then, when I turned around there was a vine-covered player standing there. A chat message appeared saying, "YOU ARE NEXT." Then the vineman disappeared, and my inventory was filled with poisonous potatoes. There were poisonous potatoes everywhere!!! I turned to run out, but there weren't any buttons on the inside, so I grabbed a redstone torch off the wall and placed in front of the door. After I had run a little ways, I looked back and the trees were burning, and I think I might have seen a chicken with purple eyes staring at me....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was going to serve you :( it was a zombie resturaunt!

      Delete
    2. Oh no! Maybe I should've waited longer before running away.

      Thanks for all the comments! :-D

      Delete