Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mushroom Man!

(This was originally posted on 2013-02-22)


I was just playing SSP, and I found three mooshrooms wandering around in a jungle. I thought there must be a mushroom biome somewhere close by, so I climbed a tall tree and looked around, but I didn't see a mushroom biome. Strange. I climbed down and looked to see what my coordinates were, and then went to my my house and returned with some wheat to make the mooshrooms follow me. I took then to my house and made an area surrounded by cobblestone walls to put the mooshrooms in. Then I bred two of them. A baby mooshroom appeared, and then, suddenly jumped up on its hind legs. Now it looked like a player with a mooshroom skin. It ran out the open fence gate.I tried to follow, but it was running faster than I could, and I eventually lost it.

I think that this is one of Dr. Chibawk's experiments. That's why there wasn't a mushroom biome where I found the mooshrooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment